I just have to say last weekend was the best. I turned 28. I was going to do an update on the blog but decided at the last minute to keep it casual.
I do have to admit. Fall is just about here. Just heading out to any store you see all the Halloween attire out already and I’m in a haze. Plus I’m gearing up to host A’s first childhood party. This party will be different since he will be inviting his whole class from school. I think I’m getting more excited more than him.
To get the season started I wanted to put together a Fall inspired drink just for my mamas. We all need a break. Even if it is in the form of a drink. Plus this one isn’t too strong.
- 1 Bottle of Moscato ( I used Naked Grape)
- 2-3 Apples cut into cubes
- 1-2 Pears cut into cubes
- 4 Cups of Apple Cider
- 1 Cup of Caramel Vodka
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir
- Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hr.
- Serve over ice
- Add in soda water for that bubbly taste if you prefer.