The New Year will be here soon. This means you’ll see everyone at the gym. Then a few weeks later you will see no one. Honestly, how does that really work out? Shouldn’t we always be taking the health and fitness approach? Sometimes it’s easier than we think? Especially when our family is involved.
Getting fitness ready can help boosted your stamina and wanting to go out and workout. Finding the right type of exercise is all you need to succeed. It maybe walking, running, yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, skiing and many more.
Getting out with the kids can also boost your physical activity more than you know. Doing activities like trampoline parks, hiking and ice skating in the winter.
Below are a few items to get your fitness lover or even yourself ready for the New Year.
- Fitbit: Who doesn’t have a Fitbit now a day? Counting your calories and your heart rate is essential to your health and fitness in order to know where you need to be when losing or maintaining weight.
- Nike Sports Bra: You always need a good sports bra especially when doing active cardio. Nike always have the best ones.
- Yoga Mat: Like myself I love the art of yoga. You can be in the best shape or worst shape of your life. Yoga will help strengthen your body and core.
- Kettle Bell: Either this or a medecine ball is great when doing squats. You can always switch up the weights when you start to become resistant.
- Bobble Water Bottle: Bobble has this great filter option. Especially if you don’t have that option when your home. The filter lasts about 60 days and is affordable at Target or even Amazon.
- Training & Layering Jacket: A great jacket can go a long way. Do you ever notice walking righ into a gym is super cold?
- Mesh Pants: These type of workout pants are a trend this season. Their cute, trendy and look good with anything even after a workout.
- Teami Tea: Everyone may think these teas are a fad but for myself they really work. They don’t work how people think they may. Being a PCOS Cyster I suffer from really bad bloating and weight gain which can actually be up to 10 pounds. This tea really helps get rid of that.
- Nike Air Max : You always need a good pair of workout sneakers. Of course Nike made the cut.
- Perfect Portions: Getting serious about your health starts with eating. Eating smaller portions can help boost your weight loss and overtime it can benefit you.
~Hope you enjoyed this gift guide and really utilize it. Happy reading~