Happy Monday Haute mamas. We are at the end of Breast Cancer awareness month. Has Breast Cancer touched you in one way or another? For myself my mother in law has been five years free of Breast Cancer. Which, is amazing. It is always great to give back especially, for a cause like Breast Cancer. Even shopping for Breast Cancer items helps support the cause. Many retailers donate a portion of their funds to Breast Cancer research. Here are the top five items on our list to purchase. Help celebrate others and support Breast Cancer awareness.
- CHI Air® Breast Cancer Flat Iron Petal Burst Set 1″: If your a flat iron maven then CHI is obviously on your radar. They came out with a limited edition. Exclusively for Breast Cancer awareness. For $99 you’ll receive the flat iron, brush and heat resistant pouch. Flat irons have always been my best friend. Especially in the fall and winter. Being Hispanic with a head of curly hair is not what other people call the best. During the summer time there is no point to putting product in, but yet the humidity kills your hair.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Mini Stamp Charm: Available at Nordstrom this mini charm comes in three different finishes. Rose gold, gold and sterling.
- Alex & Ani bracelet: THM loves Alex & Ani. They always donate certain proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- NFL 2016 Heather Grey BCA Sport Knit Hat (One Size, New England Patriots): Through Amazon they have mostly all NFL teams but these are selling out fast.
- FIGHT ON Charcoal Grey Tee: Target just released a vintage tee for Breast Cancer awareness month. They are having a sale buy one get one 50%.
Hope you enjoyed the list. Start making your own and you will be surprised. Help support Breast Cancer anyway you can. It will help save lives and add up in the long run. It’s a great cause.
Make sure you get tested.
~Happy Haute reading~
*Photo Credit: Images for a cure*