Normally packing with a toddler can be rough. But this time around its a little different. As the holiday season is at full force, traveling is almost on everyone’s mind. Even if it is a short distance. The one’s that aren’t travelling wish they were. We’re actually going on our fourth family vacation this Friday. I can’t believe I’m saying this but, we’re taking our son to Disney World. Yes I said it. DISNEY WORLD. I’ve been to Disney World before but it feels so different when your actually taking your own children. Avery is now three years old and is full of so much life, energy, curiosity, and such a dinosaur lover.
Every year we go on a family vacation, which means my sister and in-laws are coming too. We’ve been doing so since my son was 11 months old. We always call him our very own world traveler. 😂
This time around we’re taking a different flight. So my husband and I are not flying with my son. My in-laws will get to fly with him. I will say it will be different but it will be a relaxing flight. Especially when it’s a connecting flight.
Putting together your carry on is different when traveling with children and just yourself. My carry on will look more different from it has looked within the past 2.5 years. This time around since I’m traveling on my own with my husband. Below I have linked all my favorite products to carry on with me as well as a simple carry on.
- Fringe Journal: When traveling writing anything that comes to mind right away is key for great blogging.
- Kate Spade Pens: For writing down anything that comes to mind.
- Charger: Every flight varies. Having so many apps on your phone can kill your battery. Having a portable charger can help.
- Beats by Dr. Dre: So cliché I know but many inbud headphones really bother my ears.
- Tustin: This carry on is such a steal especially for a hard case. Plus the color is gorgeous.
- Vera Bradley Duffle: Normally I like to bring big bags when traveling especially if I am traveling with my toddler. Vera Bradley may be pricey but it is definitely worth the splurge. Plus many of their items tend to last long.
- Coach: Having a wristlet is definitely a must when travelling. You don’t want to carry around a huge wallet. I have a similar one that I purchase from the Coach Outlet at a steal. Their quality and prices are definitely high-end. When they have another sale you all will be the first to know.
- Passport Holder: Now a day you always need a passport so this is a must have. We got married back in March and I have yet to change my passport so I am using my driver’s license this time around. I have a feeling my next vacation will be out of country so this will come in handy.
- ELF Lip Balm: I receive this same one in my Target Beauty Box back in July and was completely hooked. Plus the smell is minty which I love. For $2 this is a steal.
- Dove Spray: Normally you can’t travel with a bottle like this but it is a great item to pick up at the airport when you’re in a hurry.