This website is a personal blog written and edited by me Jalisa Harris. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Thrifty Haute Mom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 24th, 2018.
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Information on this website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. For questions about this blog or requests to use its content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT TO THE WEBSITE
The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, or website (if you own one). For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to our newsletter, or submitting a message through our contact form.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
The Website may receive information about you from third party sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the Website, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use this Website, it will log anonymous data like, but not limited to, IP address, operating system, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, dates/times you accessed the Website, and usage duration. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly when you provide it to us to subscribe to our newsletter, submit comment or feedback, enter a giveaway, or send us a communication;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website; or
- Through third party sources when you use services associated with the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, and improve the Website;
- To provide you with services described on the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure the Website’s usage;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We will disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- Third Party service providers, listed in the “Third Party Use of Information” section, to operate, maintain, and improve this Website; and
- Other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE
We are based in the US so your data will be processed in the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your personally identifiable information will never be sold, traded or transferred to third parties. This is not limited to our web host, Google Analytics or our email marketing service or any other company that helps us to conduct business or serve our users, as long as those parties agree to confidentiality. Should it be required in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect users’ rights, this information may be released.
Non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Feedback regarding these sites is welcome, as we take the integrity of our site seriously.
This site uses “cookies”.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How to control cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.